Coaching and Mentoring: Teacher Educator Programmes 2020 – 2021
The George Spencer Teaching School Alliance is pleased to offer the following Teacher Educator Programmes for 2020-2021. Develop self-awareness and deepen reflection in our settings to nurture a powerful learning environment. The coaching and mentoring programme is accredited by NASBTT.
Teacher Educator Programme Level 1: Effective Mentoring and Coaching
This introductory programme to mentoring and coaching is aimed at new and aspiring mentors and coaches. The modules are tailor-made for colleagues working in school settings.
- What is Mentoring?
- The Mentor-Mentee Relationship
- Mentoring Skills
- Setting SMART Targets
- An Introduction to Coaching
- Coaching Skills Review
- An Introduction to Giving Feedback
Teacher Educator Programme Level 2: Advanced Mentoring and Coaching
This advanced programme to mentoring and coaching is aimed at those with significant experience of mentoring and coaching colleagues through their career development.
- An Introduction to Transactional Analysis
- Remaining Neutral
- Re-Scripting Feedback
- Managing Poor Performance
- Holding Difficult Conversations
- Workplace Coaching: The How
- Workplace Coaching: The Practise
- Workplace Coaching: The Plan
- Workplace Coaching: The Record
The courses are highly recommended for NQT, SCITT, School Direct and PGCE mentors but are also suitable for any colleagues involved in or interested in developing a mentoring or coaching role in school.
- FREE, for coaches and mentors working with participants on the George Spencer NQT, RQT, SCITT, Future Teaching Scholars and Leadership Pathways programmes within the Spencer Academy Trust and Teaching School Alliance (TSA).
- £30 for all other George Spencer TSA Members and Spencer Academies Trust schools, for all three sessions.
- £50 for non-members for all three sessions.
- Click here to download a flyer.
- Click here to book a place for the Teacher Educator Programme Level 1 (attendance)
- Click here to book a place for the Teacher Educator Programme Level 1 (online event)
- Click here to book a place for the Teacher Educator Programme Level 2
For further information, please contact email@example.com