- During the school holidays, if you have concerns for a child, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents and Carers: In the first instance, we would always ask parents and carers to make their first contact with their child’s class teacher. Secretarial staff at the reception desk will gladly assist you with booking an appointment for the relevant teacher.
- Principal – Mrs H. Corbett
- General Enquiries – email@example.com
- Chair of Governors – Mrs S. Ray – contactable via firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENDCo – Mrs S. Clark – email@example.com
- Sixth Form – firstname.lastname@example.org
If, as a parent or carer of a child at this school, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the school’s website please contact school directly, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.
For all events, please park in the dedicated spaces on lower site (Toton). Please do not park on Arthur Mee Road, Wellspring Dale or other nearby streets. If you need to visit upper site reception during the school day, please press the buzzer on the gate and you will be given access to the school site.
If you are attending an event or the Conference Centre, please use the post code NG9 7JA. This will take you to the entrance on Lower Site.
If you have a disability or mobility issues, please let us know in advance of your visit so we can reserve the disabled parking spaces in front of the school reception on the Stapleford side of the school.
- Click here for information on how to find us.