- During the school holidays, if you have concerns for a child, please contact: email@example.com
Parents and Carers: In the first instance, we would always ask parents and carers to make their first contact with their child’s class teacher. Secretarial staff at the reception desk will gladly assist you with booking an appointment for the relevant teacher.
- Principal – Mrs H. Corbett
- General Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair of Governors – Mrs S. Ray – contactable via email@example.com
- Curriculum Leader for Inclusion – Miss R. Hill – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sixth Form – email@example.com
If, as a parent or carer of a child at this school, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the school’s website please contact school directly, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.
Where to Find Us
- Arthur Mee Road, Stapleford, Nottingham, NG9 7EW.
- Tel: 0115 9170100
For all events, please park in the dedicated spaces on lower site (Toton). Please do not park on Arthur Mee Road, Wellspring Dale or other nearby streets. If you need to visit upper site reception during the school day, please press the buzzer on the gate and you will be given access to the school site.
If you are attending an event or the Conference Centre, please use the post code NG9 7JA. This will take you to the entrance on Lower Site.
If you have a disability or mobility issues, please let us know in advance of your visit so we can reserve the disabled parking spaces in front of the school reception on the Stapleford side of the school.
- Click here for information on how to find us.
Making a complaint
Under the Trust complaints policy, complaints should be received ‘as close as possible to the point of origin.’ This means that a complaint should be received by someone who understands your concern and is in a position to help resolve it.
In the first case, this might be an informal conversation with your child’s class teacher or another member of the school staff.
Formal complaints should be submitted to the Principal, and should be in writing where possible. The contact form below can be used for this.
For the Trust complaints policy, please see here.