If you have any queries about examinations, please contact email@example.com
- Y11 PPE Spring Timetable 2023
- Y13 PPE Spring Timetable 2023
- Top 5 Revision Tips
- Instructions for Candidates
- Information for Candidates : NEA
- Information for Candidates : On screen tests
- Information for Candidates : Social Media
- Information for Candidates : Written Exams
- Information for Candidates: Privacy Notice
- Information for Candidates : Coursework Assessments
Please contact the awarding bodies directly.
Exam help and advice
The following websites provide a wealth of information for students and parents to support them through the exam period:
- Health for Teens – including a link to online counselling through Kooth.com
- Change 4 Life – guidance on healthy eating
- Mee Two – app for young people to access support re. exam stress, anxiety etc. Download our MeeTwo Flyer
- Teenage Pressure & Exam Stress: Information for Parents & Carers
- Coping with exam stress – advice from AQA
- Looking after yourself during your GCSE’s – A Guide for Pupils
- An emotionally healthy approach to GCSE’s – A Guide for Parents
- An emotionally healthy approach to GCSE’s – A Guide for Teachers
- Student Wellbeing Handout
- Revision Planner
- Encourage your child to explain homework tasks to you. Discussing often helps to focus the mind.
- Praise your child for successfully completing homework tasks.
- Try to provide your child with a suitable place and the right equipment to do their homework.
- Sign your child’s planner each week.
- Help with spelling punctuation and grammar.
- Take an interest in what your child is learning about.
- Encourage your child to read out loud to you.
- Reading skills are essential to learning.
- Help your child to find out information from books, Internet, etc. Be careful not to do the work for them!
- Take an interest in how well they did in previous homeworks.
Private Candidates Policy
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate exams for external/private candidates. A list of centres who can accept private candidates is available on request from the exam boards.