Year 11 students have been busy preparing for their first round of PPEs which begin on Monday 1st November and we have been so impressed with their focused attitude and determination to be the best they can be. Subject staff have given students plenty of revision material and have been posting resources on the Google classrooms to access over the half term break. We also encourage the use of online packages such as Hegarty Maths, GCSEpod and Seneca, all available via the Student Hub on our website. We know that they will continue this positivity throughout the exam period and we are here to support them every step of the way.
Some tips to help support your child prepare;
1. Quiz them on certain topics, ask them for revision questions and guides they have.
2. Check they have all equipment, including stationery, maths set and scientific calculator
3. Monitor their rest breaks, revision is best in 30-60 min chunks with regular breaks.
4. Remove distractions whilst revising.
5. Highlight their exams on a copy of the timetable and help create a timeline for revision.
The Exam Support section of this website has a copy of the PPE timetable and further information and advice for students and parents