As you leave your school uniform behind, our dress code is not the only thing that is different at Sixth Form. Studying hard over two years as you move closer towards your career aspirations and achieve your potential means that your studying feels like it has a real purpose.
Our dress code:-
- Smart formal trousers, or skirt/dress which should be an appropriate length.
- Smart formal shirt/blouse/top. Tops must cover shoulders. No crop tops or straps.
- Formal shoes or boots. On health and safety grounds, backless shoes are not permitted. Trainer style shoes are not permitted.
You may also choose to wear the following in addition to above.
- Smart knitted jumper or cardigan
- Suit style jacket
- Outdoor coats (no denim, leather or ‘hoodie’ style)
- Any items made in denim are not permitted.
- Sweatshirts and hooded tops are not permitted.
- T-Shirts/Polo Shirts are not permitted
Students will be expected to have their identity card on them at all times. The judgment of the sixth form team will be the final on matters of acceptable dress and presentation.