- Smart formal trousers, or skirt/dress which should be an appropriate length.
- Smart formal shirt/blouse/top.
- Smart knitted jumper or cardigan.
- Suit style / formal jacket.
- Outdoor coat (no denim, leather or ‘hoodie’ style).
- Formal shoes or boots. On health and safety grounds backless shoes are not permitted.
- Students must wear their blue lanyards and identity cards at all times.
- Any items made in denim are not permitted.
- Sweatshirts and hooded tops are not permitted.
- Casual T-Shirts, crop tops and strappy tops are not permitted.
- Converse branded and sports style trainers are not permitted
Your overall appearance must look smart. The judgement of the Sixth Form team will be final on matters of acceptable dress and presentation.
You will be required to work in the Resource Centre if the expectation has not been met and you have received a prior verbal warning. Be prepared to go home and change if the expectation has repeatedly not been met or if your overall appearance is not suitable for a school site.