Teaching School Strategic Board
We would like to invite senior leaders of our family of schools to our Strategic Board meetings for the academic year 2020-2021. The purpose of the Strategic Board for the Teaching School is create an ambitious, distinctive vision for George Spencer TSA and provide strategic leadership to ensure that this visions and associated aims are achieved.
- Provide strategic direction for the Alliance
- Define the ethos and values of the Alliance and ensure these are upheld
- Monitor the performance of the TSA ensuring it reflects the needs and viewpoints of the Alliance members
- Maintain overview and strategy for how Alliance works alongside other regional systems and structures that deliver school improvement services
- Supports the development and delivery of effective, high quality CPD and Leadership programmes
- Ensure that the Alliance builds capacity throughout the members so that activity can expand and be sustainable
The meetings also offer a good platform for CPD for school leads attending – we will invite guest speakers to share updates and information.
Strategic Board Meeting dates are as follows:
- 1st October 1pm – 2.30pm – Webinar Dial In
- 9th December 2020 1pm – 3.30pm
- 10th February 2021 1pm – 3.30pm
- 26th May 2021 1pm – 3.30pm
Representation of our alliance members is vital to ensure that the Teaching School reflects the voice and needs of our family of schools and is held to account.
Becoming a Strategic Board Member
All schools can nominate a lead Strategic Board Member and a deputy who can attend should the lead be unable to. Senior leads, such as principals, vice principals and CPD leads, are all eligible to sit on the board.
- To confirm your attendees for the dates, please complete the confirmation form linked here.
- Download a flyer here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Director of the George Spencer Teaching School